ARE YOU living with a serious illness?
Coping with a serious, life-limiting illness is one of life's most stressful and painful situations. At Hospice of Queen Anne's, we offer one-of-a-kind comprehensive and compassionate care for individuals in the advanced stages of an illness and support for the loved ones who care for them. From the time of diagnosis, Hospice of Queen Anne's can help you make decisions and assist you and your loved ones adjust to changes and anticipate the future. We have a range of care options and support to meet your needs all along the way.
Call today to request services or a free informational visit.
Our Care Options
- Non-medical supportive services available through Bridges Program: Provides a little extra help for individuals and caregivers; assists in transitioning to the next level of care. Read more about Bridges Program.
- Home hospice care in Queen Anne's County: When curative treatment to extend life is no longer an option, hospice care allows the patient to remain at home with the care and support of family members and the hospice team. Read more about Hospice Care.
- Residential center hospice care: The Residential Hospice Center offers a comfortable, medically-supportive alternative when remaining at home is no longer possible for the patient. Take a tour of the Hospice Center.
- General Inpatient hospice care: For acute pain and management of medical symptoms.
- Grief care and support: Anticipatory grief counseling and grief support for hospice families. Learn more about Grief Services and Support.